Altered Frame


I had so much fun on the Altered Journal and one morning got this great idea to do an altered frame for my new baby cousin.

I found this frame in the Target Dollar Section. I painted it pink with some acrylic paint & then hot glued to the back the lace. I got a bag of remnant lace from Joann's for $2.00. Next I added some cute little heart & butterfly stickers. I've been trying to use some of the stuff I've been stockpiling over the years so I don't know where they came from exactly. The flower in the corner is, again, one of my clearance artificial flower stems from Joann's. I hot glued it down and stuck a button with raffia tied in the middle on it. I cut out using my Cricut & the George Cartridge the baby's name at 1". I needed it to be sturdy so I shadowed the letters with cereal box chipboard. Before gluing the letters down I colored the chipboard with black Sharpie Marker.

0 comments: