1st 2007 Christmas Card


Here is my first 2007 Christmas Card attempt. I used my Cricut for the die-cuts. It's very "Country Christmas", which is NOT my style at all so i was really surprised to realize that when it was finished. The patterned paper is something I've had for several years, probably came out of the first or second "The Stack". The cute little Reindeer is from the Christmas Cheer cartridge. I also used red glitter glue on the nose. I ran some white ink around the edges to give it some definition and raised it up with foam tape. The scalloped circles are from the Mini Monograms cartridge & are shadowed. I think I used 4" on those and 3.5" on the reindeer. The red bow is organza ribbon that I've had lying around. Lastly, the stamp along the bottom is from the Stampin' Up set "Crazy for Christmas".

0 comments: