Happy Holidays


My newest design for my 2007 Christmas Cards. It was such a simple layout that I was able to crank out 10 of these in a short time. It's my goal to have all of my Christmas Cards completed by mid-November! I've been trying for several weeks to get the motivation to get going. I think part of my reluctance was that the ideas I have been coming up with were very complex with lots of embellishments & details. I purposefully sat down to make something "plain & simple" and in the end it came out perfect. As they say, sometimes less is more. It sure is easier too...

I used coordinating paper from the Holiday Slab V (available at Michael's) and pieced it together to cover the card front. To hide the seams I put silver ribbon over them and used 1/8" double stick tape to adhere it to look like ribbon on a present. "Happy Holidays" is a stamp from the Stampin' Up set "Frosty".

0 comments: