Quick & Easy Cuttlebug Storage

I recently purchased a Cuttlebug & several embossing folders. I needed a quick, easy & cheap method for keeping it organized so I came up with this idea. The basket came from Ikea and fits the 'A' spacer and the 'B' & 'C' cutting mats perfectly. I can keep my large embossing folders in there as well, but didn't want to leave all the little 2"x3" folders in there randomly. I also wanted to keep them together in the sets of 4 they came in.


To solve this dilemma, I cut out (from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More) on my Cricut the Crayon Box at 5.5" on Blackout. It fits them perfectly! So that I know what is inside I embossed the outsides with the images of the folders that are inside.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a great idea for organization! Also, I really like your cards. Very creative.

Jennifer said...

What a creative idea for storing your small embossing folders! Love it.