Christmas Cheer "Bouquet"

I made this as a sort of Hostess Gift for a dinner I'm attending tonight. It is super cute & easy. For this Christmas bouquet I used Cricut Cartridge "Christmas Cheer". All of the shapes are at 4" & shadowed in black. For the string of lights at the back I used glittered paper for the base. The cap is in silver shiney cardstock. I used a thin gauge wire to weave between them & curled the ends around a pencil. I cut out a tree, candycane, stocking, snowman & santa and decorated them with glitter glue to accent various parts. Next I took a tin bucket from the floral dept at Wal-mart and hot glued a piece of styrofoam (also from floral dept) in the bottom. I used bamboo skewers (kitchen gadget section - Walmart) to attach the shapes to & stuck it into the styrofoam. I Added shredded paper (again, Walmart floral dept.) to cover the inside. Tied christmas ribbons on the handles & around the bottom. The snowflake on the front is from Christmas Cheer as well, cut from glittered paper.

0 comments: