Friend & Freebie

So have you visited the Stuff to Scrap Store yet? If not, you'd better hurry as the sale is ending soon. I went crazy in the store on Monday buying so many great kits. The prices were awesome! Come to find out, I was the first person to make a purchase from Eva Marina Scraps and she gave me the wonderful gift of her kit "Like No Other" as a Thank You. It's a really pretty kit with pink, green & black. It is available for purchase at the STS Store HERE.

This is the first layout I did with this kit. I made it for the Stuff to Scrap Word of the Week Challenge! The word is "Friends" and this is a layout of my very good friend Angela. I needed a nice friendship related quote to go with the page, but couldn't find any that I like so I just made my own.



Click the preview to download. I've included both the black and white versions & they are transparent png files. The preview is just on a white background for visibility:

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you so much for the word art.

Anonymous said...

I love these words thanks heaps

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.