I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it...

Yesterday my Father-in-law surprised me with a Bamboo Fun Pen Tablet! No, not a late Mother's Day present because he got me a gift card already. It was "just because". I'm so lucky to have someone like him for my in-law family. Actually, all of my husband's family is wonderful. You hear so many horror stories of just absolutely terrible in-laws that treat their child's spouse like crap, but I guess I got lucky on that.

From the moment I met him, my Father-in-law accepted me as family and has always treated me with love, kindness, and warmth. I know he loves me like a daughter, not by the things he buys me, but by his everyday actions. The gifts are just a bonus...

I'm off to learn how to use this thing. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Dude, I am so jealous! Not of the in-law thing 'cause I think mine are pretty amazing too and I get treated like a daughter (better than their sons! LOL!), but of your totally awesome new toy!!! Let me know how you like it ~ I've been eyeing them, but am not sure I "need" it! :)