My Creative Team Debut

I'm happy to announce that I've been accepted to the Creative Team for The Scrappy Kat! I had no intentions of trying anything like this at all, but something came over me yesterday and I applied. I didn't know what to expect since I've only been doing digital scrapping for a couple weeks, but the notice did say Katina was taking beginners. I must be doing something right!

So to celebrate, I gave my blog a make over! Pretty cute, ain't it? I also changed the title to better suit my new digital endeavors. I'll still do some paper crafts, but won't be posting them to the blog. I never really remembered to do it before anyway.



Katina's got a new kit called Hawaiian Vacation. Yep, it's full of great stuff for all those tropical pictures. I just finished up a 2 page layout with some pictures from a trip to Hawaii I took many years ago & never did anything with. Check it out:


And because I'm just so happy and excited about my new "job", I'll be offering these as Quickpages next week! Check back on May 10th to get the download link.

By the way, this layout was created using a template that is being offered at Stuff to Scrap for the May Template Challenge. Check out the post to download this awesome template from Nibbles Skribbles (MandaK)! If you haven't heard, Stuff to Scrap has just started a point system. Here's some info on it:

1 comments:

krcurten said...

Awesome job and love the new name and blog decor!

~Kat