Twinkle Twinkle My Little Star QP Freebie

Today I have quickpage freebie made with another great kit by The Scrappy Kat called Twinkle Twinkle My Little Star. It's just perfect for pictures of sleeping babies and that's just what I used it for. I knew the exact picture I would use as soon as I saw this kit.

Click Preview to go to store for purchase

Here's my layout of my baby having a nap with his Grandpa:


I had to make a slight change to the quickpage because I used a photo mat (with the picture clipped to a smaller size) to get the layered look I wanted. That doesn't work well for making quickpages so now it will accommodate 3 pictures with one of the cluster frames...Enjoy!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Ashley said...

Very cute QP Amber! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Love this QP! Thank you so much :) It's perfect for pictures of my loud, messy 3 year old son!