Blog Award Time!

Janice has given me a blog award. So very thoughtful & kind...You may remember I did a one-kit CT call for her Plum Paradise kit. She was fabulous to work with.



Here are the rules for this award:

  1. Put the award on your blog.
  2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
  3. Nominate 7 or more blogs (always hard to do)
  4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.
So here are my 7 nominations. The 2 designers who I CT for, along with some of my fellow CT members! All great women & super talented too!

4 comments:

krcurten said...

Wow, thanks for the award...I am so honored! :-)

~Katina

Whitney said...

Thanks Amber! :-)

hisgal2 said...

My first award! Thanks!

Andrea said...

Thanks Amber. Now to think of 7 people to pass it on to!