The Great Outdoors QP Freebie

Well, here is my QP freebie for The Scrappy Kat's newest kit "The Great Outdoors". It's theme is towards camping, fishing, hiking, etc but I don't have any pics for that so I went another direction. Most kits are versatile enough that you can do something great with it even if it isn't what the designer had in mind!

Another look at my layout:


And here is your quickpage freebie...I sure hope you've been picking up each part on Kat's blog for free, but if not it will soon go into her store at Stuff to Scrap!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 10:00pm] - 12 Jun [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 12, 2009. Thanks again.