Lil Monsters LOs & QP

Click preview to go to store for purchase!

I kinda went out of order and did More Lil' Monsters first, so I'm now introducing Lil' Monsters by Scraps by Andrea!! This one is similar to More Lil' Monsters but is a bit more girly with pink & purple. Once I started using this kit I got on a roll and whipped these 2 layouts out in no time. Andrea's kits make it easy. Check out my pages:




And I just loved this layout so much that I turned it into a quick page for you! Have fun...

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).