Rhinestone Cowgirl Layout & Freebie



Today The Scrappy Kat is releasing Rhinestone Cowgirl straight to the Stuff to Scrap store!

Such a cute kit & I wish I had some pictures of a little girl riding a horse, but I don't! I did make a very sweet layout though. Be sure to check out Kat's blog to see some of the other CT member's layouts.


As I promised I have a freebie for you today, but it's not a quick page like usual...this time we're trying something new & I've made a cluster frame for you. The download has both an un-shadowed & shadowed version. I've heard there are programs that people use that don't have the ability to add shadows so I wanted to give those who use that kind of software an option!

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Nathalie Kerr said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the work you do creating kits and freebies. I have an award for you on my blog. kittenscraps.blogspot.com

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful frame!

ilham said...

thank you very much