Stuff to Scrap July Blog Train....Choo Choo!!

Welcome to my stop on the Stuff to Scrap July Blog Train! This is my first time participating so I started small with an Alpha Set. There are 2 different fonts in multiple colors. Be sure to hit all of the other stops to pick up all the other wonderful parts to "Those Summer Nights". Stuff to Scrap hosts this Blog Train every month and anyone is welcome to participate, whether that is by designing a mini-kit, alpha, word art or doing quick pages! You can find out more at the Forum!



10 comments:

krcurten said...

Love the Alphas! Alphas are always something I am hunting down while making a layout, especially during a SS. LOL

Mattsbrt said...

The Alpha's are great! Thanks for sharing!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Heidi said...

It's adorable! Thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Carole N. said...

Great addition for your first blog train. I love your alphas and the petty colors.

Thank you so much and hugs!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Samantha said...

I love the alphas. 2 fonts and all the colors. very convenient. Thanks!

Rose said...

Thanks for your portion! (I also love Zoe Pearn and your blog looks fantastic!!)

mellybeanlv said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!