Day Two: Hot Fun in the Summertime

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments about my first kit! I sure hope you get some good pages out of it. Today, I have the rest of the kit for download. The elements and alpha! But don't forget tomorrow I will have a QP for download as will Katina and the rest of the CT. After downloading & getting to use everything I'd love to hear any comments about the full kit, good or bad! I'm pretty thick skinned so don't worry about hurting my feelings...

Don't forget to head over to Katina's Blog to get her 2nd part:


Click the preview to get my 2nd part:

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.