Photomask Freebie & Chance to win Cash!

CONTEST IS CLOSED - FREEBIE IS STILL AVAILABLE BELOW!
Text of above flyer:
Help Me Win - You could win $10 too!
I entered the Scrapping Survivor Contest at
GingerScraps and need votes to stay in the game.
For those people who help me advance I’m offering a chance to win $10.00 (US Dollars) to be paid through Paypal. All you have to do is register for the forums at GingerScraps. Click Here to go to the voting thread and cast your vote for “amber565” (it’s in the middle). Then send a PM through the forum at GingerScraps to that same username saying you voted for me. After the poll closes I will draw a random winner.
(There will not be a drawing if I don’t advance to the next round so every vote counts!)
THE POLL CLOSES TONIGHT AT 11:00PM PACIFIC SO DON’T DELAY!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

P.S. If I make it to the final round (& win), I'm considering having another contest to win a $50 Gift Card to Michael's!

And here is my layout that you're voting for:


And now for a freebie! I made up these grunge photomasks and thought someone else might be able to use them so click the preview to download. This is my first attempt at making photomasks so leave me a comment if you like them and I'll make more!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the photomasks! Love them! Going over to Gingerscraps now! Great layout!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you, these are great.

Mary Beth said...

Thank you so much! I haven't tried the photomasks yet but they look wonderful!

Mommy Me Time Scrapper said...

Amber
What a way to get votes, wish I would have thought of that. I voted for you, you always have such great layouts. I hope you voted for me too.
hareraisers2
Tammy

Missty said...

Thank you so much.