10,000 Hits Celebration - Threebie Freebie

I've had 10,000 hits to my blog so it's time to
Thank You to everyone who has visited my blog, read my posts, enjoyed my freebies, and taken the time to leave me a comment or send an email. I have so much fun sharing my creations with everyone!

Over the past couple weeks, I've been making a few things here and there. Not really designing, as I don't think I'm cut out for that (at least not full time or with any regularity), but things I want and use. Often as I travel around scrapland, I see things I'd love to have, but can't buy due to my very limited crafting allowance. So I take the idea and make my own version. I've decided to give these things away to all my digi-scrap friends to commemorate my blog reaching 10,000 hits!

I have THREE freebies for everyone today!

First, I have a set of two Floral Grunge Photomasks. The last set I offered were very popular so I've made a few more. Click the preview to download:


Second, I've made some 12x12 page borders. As you can see in the preview they work well for photos, but my original intention was to use them on background papers. This set of 4 has the words "Memories", "Family", "Cherish", and "Remember". Click the preview to download:


And finally I'm giving away this set of Date Rub-Ons. I love using neat things to date my layouts! I will probably be making more that are along this same idea, so look for that sometime in the future. Click the preview to download:


If you're wondering how I cut the day and year out of it, it's very simple. I use PSE so I hope those who use a different program can figure out how to do it in different software. What I do is put a text layer on top of the rub-on and type my day. Move it so it's centered in the top square. Then do the same for the year, but move it to the bottom square. Then I merge just those two layers together and then CTRL+Click on the layer icon to get a selection outline around the day & year. Click onto the rub-on layer, hit delete, and trash the day & year layer to reveal the cut-out on the rub-on. Be sure to de-select (CTRL+D) before doing anything else! Oh, and if you want to use the same font - it's Franklin Gothic Heavy.

*The alpha used to make my Celebrate graphic at the top of this post is called Pebblelicious Alpha By SuzyQ Scraps!

22 comments:

smodi said...

Thanks you for the awesome freebies! Your blog changes are great!! Love the new look!!!

Scrappy Masterpieces said...

Congratulations on 10,000 hits! That's AWESOME! Thanks for the lovely freebies!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Ashley said...

These are so cute Amber! Great job and congrats on the 10,000 hits; what a great idea to celebrate that!

Renate said...

Thank you.

Adriana said...

Great freebies!
Love the new look!!!

Becky said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kim said...

Congrats and thanks for the freebies!

Pattycakes said...

Congratulations on 10,000 hits! Thank you for sharing...love your work! :)

Sibylle said...

Thank you so much for sharing these great masks and borders.

Barbara said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What lovely freebies! Thank you.

TMI Tara said...

I am officially IN LOVE with those photo masks. Thank you! Thank you! =)

Jana said...

Congrats! And thank you so much for the wonderful freebies! I try to date everything, so date elements are so appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all three freebies.

Anonymous said...

Colleen said...
Thanks for sharing your talent the freebies are really great. Congrats on the 10,000 hits.

Limequilla said...

Those date stamps look awesome -- in fact all three things look really cool and versatile! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your 10,000 hits! Quite an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, are one gracious lady

Diane said...

These are just the cutest! Thank you so much for sharing them. Diane

Lulutoo said...

Congratulations and thank you! I agree your new blogwear is peaceful.

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.