Kites & Bikes


Nibbles Skribbles has a new kit in her Stuff to Scrap Store. It's a fairly masculine kit, but does have a few flowers thrown in. I personally have no problem putting flowers on pages featuring boys. I love, love, love this kit! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that it is a collab with Scrappy Cocoa! The designers are having a special to make it easy (& cheap!) to get both parts. Buy one part and get a coupon for 45% off the other. After the first week it goes down to 25% so jump to it! All previews in this post are linked.


And here is my super cool layout...I think I'm getting better at doing White Space Layouts!


Here is a freebie quickpage!! Click preview to download:

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 04, 2009. Thanks again.