Eva Marina Scraps Grand Opening & What a Hoot

Eva Marina Scraps, formerly a Stuff to Scrap designer, has moved to Enchanted Studio Scraps. She's having her Grand Opening here! To kick things off she is having a lottery and the winner will get FULL access to her store for the rest of 2009. How awesome is that?!?



That's right, lottery tickets are only $1 each or you can save by purchasing a bundle of 10 for $7. Lottery tickets will be available through September 7th and the winner will be announced on the 9th. As a thank you, everyone that purchases a lottery ticket will receive a coupon for 50% off her store!

Oh and if you're wondering why I'm suddenly blogging about Eva Marina Scraps...It's because I was invited to join her CT!! She has been one of my favorite designers since I started digi-scrapping and I'm so thrilled to be a part of her team. She's released a new kit too and this one is so super cute. "What A Hoot!" is a great fall kit. Great colors and cute little owls. Here is a layout I did:


And the kit preview:

0 comments: