Give Thanks! LO & QP

Preview linked to the store!

This is the second of the seasonal mini-kits Andrea has released this week. "Give Thanks" is all about Thanksgiving and has some really great Native American & Pilgrim paper dolls. Check out my layout of my son's 1st Thanksgiving. This one is on sale this week so get it quick!

Alpha not included with this kit.

Cool layout, huh? Well I used a template from Scrappy Cocoa! It's from her "Piece-It 2" collection. All of the templates in this bunch are great and I can't wait to use some more. At just $2.00 you can't beat the price either!!

Preview linked to the store!

And here is a quick page for you:

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Jemma said...

Thanks for sharing this as a quick page. I just love your layouts!

Jennifer
(STS User jennycereal)