Robots are Cute, The Flu is not

We're in the midst of having the flu here at my house. I was really sick a few days ago, but am slowly getting better. The bad part is that my husband and son just started getting sick this morning. So not only am I trying to recuperate, I'm taking care of them! It's really cutting into my scrapping time!!

I did manage to get this layout done...my first as part of the creative team for The Design Girl! Danielle is selling at Polka Dot Plum, which is my newest hang-out. They've got some kick-ass designers over there and I was dying to get on one of the teams for a designer based there. I fell absolutely in love with her kits and she runs a very laid back CT. Kinda like work at your own pace and that works perfectly for me!! I'm so glad to get to design awesome layouts for Danielle.

So for my first project I chose to work with I'm a Little Robot. Fun papers and elements abound! Check out my super cute layout, which I also made for the current Font Challenge at PDP. The font is New Facebook (I added a layer style to make it look like a sprayed stencil):



I encourage anyone that has a robot lover in their life to get this kit! It's too cute to pass up. Click the preview to visit the store for purchase!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats on getting on the Design Girl's CT.. I love her work and you will do an awesome job! :-) xoxo