Boo To You!

Preview Linked to the Store @STS!

Scraps by Andrea has a new release today just in time for Halloween! It's called Boo To You and it was a blast to work with. Take a look at the layout I did....That was me a long time ago! Be sure to pick this up while it's on sale for the next few days.


Do You like the alpha on my layout? Well if you do, you can have it for free! Andrea asked me to make an alpha instead of the usual quickpage. Stop by Andrea's blog to get linked up to her other CT members who will have quickpages availale! Click the preview to download:

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.