Cool Challenges at PDP

I mentioned last week that I've been doing some challenges over at Polka Dot Plum. Well, I wanted to bring it up again because this weeks Journey Journaling Challenge was awesome. SuzyQ hosts this challenge and she comes up with some really terrific ideas to take your layouts to the next level and scrap about things you wouldn't normally consider.

This week's challenge was to journal about something in your life that you wish you had done, but didn't. I thought about this topic all week and finally got my layout done today (it's due by the end of the day!). My take on this challenge evolved to be a little different than the actual challenge as I discovered that there isn't anything in my life that I'd do differently because everything I've done so far has lead me to where I am right here, right now. My life is great and I don't want it any other way! So here is my layout celebrating that. I hope that you will join the challenges at PDP, and you just might learn a little bit about yourself in the process.

1 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

LOVE your blog! I'm a "follower" now :)

Meghan
www.mygreatretreat.com
www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com