New Release Round-Up

I've been slacking in my blogging lately! I've just been super busy these past couple of weeks and I don't think it's going to get any better with the holidays coming up so quickly. Thanksgiving is just around the corner...I can't believe this year is already coming to a close. Well, enough lamenting the passage of this year and on to a more fun topic - new releases!

I've been meaning to post a note to let everyone know that The Design Girl is the guest designer this month at Funky Playground Designs! She has quite a few new kits that are exclusive to FPD. I've been working with a few of the kits. Take a look! Click the images to see them bigger and the links below go directly to the product in the store:


Things That Zoom



So Natural



A Red Thread


See that last layout about Sushi? That was done with a template by Nibbles Skribbles! It's one from the #7 set. She has 2 new sets out and they each have 4 templates. She is also one of the few designers who offers the option of getting square or rectangle versions. I've just included the square previews here, but check the store if you are a rectangle scrapper!





Along with the templates, Nibbles Skribbles has a way to make dating your layouts fast & easy. It's a cute way to do a date instead of just typing it out!

0 comments: