PDP Challenges Rock!

I've been doing some of the challenges over at the new-ish store/forum Polka Dot Plum and they are really fun. All except the hybrid challenge are only open for a week so it's tough to get all of them done, but I did manage to get almost all of them done last week. The new ones come out on Wednesday so check them out here. By completing challenges, you accumulate points, which then translate into a % off coupon! They challenges vary from week to week so there is always something new, which is what I like about them.

Last night I finished doing this months Hybrid Challenge. I'm not really into the hybrid thing, but gave this one a try. This challenge was to digitally create a stationary set. Here's what I came up with. Full credits are here.


I made a cute little 8.5" x 5.5" paper, some envelopes lined with matching paper, and a few sticker seals with my initial on them! It's kinda hard to see in the picture, but the top says "A Note From Amber". Yay for late night photography skills! Anyway, I think they turned out great. Oh, and just so you know, when this paper size (which is half of a standard US Letter size paper) is folded in half from top to bottom it then fits perfectly inside an invitation size envelope (4.25" x 5.5"). Those are available any any office supply store, so no special envelopes needed!

I Hope that you will join in the fun! Polka Dot Plum is a really great forum and all the designers are top-notch.

0 comments: