Don't Rain On Me

I have been waiting to make the official announcement, but I'm now happy to let everyone know that I've joined the CT for Digi-Designs by Nicole! I've enjoyed and admired Nicole's kits ever since I found her blog while freebie hunting as a newbie digi-scrapper! I'm so glad to finally have time in my schedule to be on her team!


Preview linked to the store!

Don't Rain on Me is her newest kit being released today. It's not your usual gloomy rainy day kit. The colors are very cheerful! Check out my layout, which I made for one of the Stuff to Scrap challenges - The Word of the Week!


My page is available in the set of coordinating quickpages being sold! Nicole also has a freebie on her blog.

Preview linked to the store!


The layout was made from one of Nibbles Skribbles Template sets, #6!
Preview linked to the store!

0 comments: