{my life} at STS

Imaged linked to forum

If you'll be doing any kind of daily/weekly/monthly scrapbooking project I encourage you to check out the {my life} section of the Stuff to Scrap Forum. It's going to be a great way to stay motivated, participate in fun challenges, and get support and assistance. There is even going to be a partner program:

Imaged linked to forum

I've just in the last few days decided that I'm going to do a monthly layout project. I know I will probably never be able to keep up with a picture a day (aka Project 365), nor can I commit to a layout a week! I do think that I can do a layout (either 1 or 2 pages - I haven't completely decided) each month. I'm still formulating my plans, but I did get a copy of the Log Your Memory LogBook to use. I actually ended up getting the smaller version (Real-Life Scrapbooking Challenges) because I don't think I need the full version, which includes daily & monthly calendars. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this takes shape.

0 comments: