A new adventure in blogging...

I was recently accepted to the SuzyQ Scraps Creative Team (we're called QTs)!! However, I'm not making layouts like you'd expect. I'm on the Blog Team and will be making 3 posts to SuzyQ's blog each month. I'm very excited for this new adventure and think it's an awesome opportunity. Today was my very first post!

For my first post, I'm hosting the December Monthly Blog Challenge. Every month a challenge is posted on the first Monday. I decided to do a scraplift challenge and everyone is welcome to play along. I'd love to see some layouts using SuzyQ's kits, but all layouts are accepted. Oh, and one random participant will win $10 to SuzyQ's store at Scrap Orchard. How awesome is that?!? Please make the time to play along this month!

Get all the full details about the challenge HERE. While you're there, subscribe to or follow the blog to stay informed of all the great deals SuzyQ has happening soon. Her design-iversary celebration is coming up, as well as a one day 50% off sale. Plus there are all kinds of tips, tricks, freebies, coupons, challenges, and random tidbits shared every day!

0 comments: